Retirement in Richmond, VA
Stylish senior living close to everything you love!
Westminster Canterbury Richmond is a short drive to the historic Fan District, the Southside and The West End. Don’t have a car? Don’t worry: If your new neighbors-turned-friends don’t feel like driving, you can all join in the fun through the many excursions we offer to local attractions. Transportation is also available to venue performances such as the symphony, opera and theater productions. We can also provide transportation to your off-campus doctors’ appointments, and enable you to run your errands.
Enjoy the best senior living has to offer within our perfectly positioned community, surrounded by the best of Richmond, VA.
Area attractions include:
- Agecroft Hall
- Altria Theater
- The American Civil War Museum
- Black History Museum and Cultural Center of Virginia
- Branch Museum of Architecture and Design
- Byrd Theater
- Canal Walk
- Carpenter Theater
- Children’s Museum of Richmond
- City of Richmond Observation Deck
- The Diamond baseball stadium, home of the Double-A Richmond Flying Squirrels and the VCU Rams
- Dominion Arts Center
- The Edgar Allan Poe Museum
- Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden
- Modlin Center for the Arts
- Richmond Coliseum
- Richmond Raceway
- The Richmond Railroad Museum
- Science Museum of Virginia
- Short Pump Town Center
- Stony Point Fashion Park
- The Valentine
- Virginia Capitol Building
- Virginia Holocaust Museum
- Virginia Museum of Fine Arts
- Virginia Museum of History & Culture
- Wilton House Museum
For more information and answers to your questions, click here to contact us now or call 877-277-9908. We also invite you to Schedule a Tour and explore our Photo Gallery and Testimonials!